Who we are looking for
State Street Performance and Analytics is responsible for outsource service provision through leading edge technology and services for its clients. SSC has demonstrated excellent success in recent times with major client wins covering in excess of 10 locations worldwide, including UK, Europe, South Africa and USA, for the outsource arrangements of Fund Accounting and Investment Operations. SSC are increasing its talent to support the planning, development and roll-out of the Alpha project within the Investment Operations arena and require keen and experienced investment operations business professionals to play a key role in the delivery of a successful solution.
This is a Performance & Analytics role within the London Performance and Attribution team. The team works to ensure the delivery of Performance & Attribution Analytics reporting to our growing client base, implementation of client projects and maintaining positive relationships with client counterparts. Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Delivery Client Service function providing support to our Asset Management clients across EMEA. State Street's Alpha gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, State Street's Alpha tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for. What you will be responsible for
As Investment Performance Analytics Manager you will
What we value
- Provide 1st class client service and work effectively with Client stakeholders
- Expert knowledge Equity, Fixed Income & Multi Asset Performance & Attribution
- Provide necessary support to other Investment Analytics Functions, Equity, Multi-Asset & Fixed Income Attribution Teams as well as GIPS Services, Change Management and JV Oversight
- Management Information Statistics (MIS) and Service Level Agreement (SLA) maintenance
- Performance reporting follows a monthly cycle for the Institutional Marketing / Fund Managers / Senior Management.
- Provide clients with feedback to the Investment Decision Process.
- Maintain strong internal / external relations
- Help drive team forward and promote team working
- Performance reporting to be completed within SLA targets
- Project work, including on-boarding new clients and liaising with multiple stakeholders
- Team Management responsibilities
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to work in a Hybrid model
- Good people, numerical, communication, problem-solving and analytical skills.
- System solutions : Statpro Composites / Statpro Performance and Attribution / StatPro Fixed Income (SFI) / Factset / GPA / PnA
- Data feeds : Sim Corp / Datastream / FACTSET / Bloomberg / External provider
- PC Skills : Advanced Excel skills (macro level) / VBA an advantage / SQL
- Degree and/or further degree in a mathematically related subject.
- CFA, CIPM or IMC preferred.
- + 5 years experience within a similar Financial Company
About State Street What we do.
- Flexible approach to working, initiative and drive
- Self-starter and strong communication
- Ability to manage deadlines and expectation of others
- Working within a large team of analysts
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers