Personal Tax Senior Advisor, Top 50 Firm, Central London
Personal Tax Consultant for Top 50 firm in Central London. 100% Advisory.
A top 50 firm based in Central London are looking for a Personal Tax Senior Manager to join their Personal Tax Advisory function. The firm are looking for a passionate and experienced Personal Tax Consultant; by "Consultant", they are open to speaking with Managers, Senior Managers or Directors who have proven Personal Tax Advisory experience. You will be taking an active role in the development and direction of the firm, so experience of business development is helpful, as is being commercially aware and eager to further the firms prospects.
The team itself is a large team of compliance and advisory experts. You will be positioned with the management team, offering your advisory services and supporting junior members of staff with their advisory work. If you are a technically strong Personal Tax Advisor and are looking for a role with a firm with excellent benefits, including flexi-working, work from home and a wide of range of staff welfare initatives, this role will be ideal.
- This Personal Tax Consultant role is purely 100% advisory; you will be advising on a wealth of complex personal tax matters
- You will be researching and suggesting proposals for technical tax matters, and referring and communicating with other in-house technical experts
- Liaising with HMRC, team members, Partners and clients and technical personal tax matters
- Developing relationships with exisiting clients and generating new clients
- Continue to develop and expand your technical knowledge, through courses, networking events and offering your advice and expertise to members of the wider tax team
- As the role is purely advisory, you must have a minimum of 3 years Personal Tax Advisory experience
- Ideally, you are CTA qualified but do not be deterred if you are qualified by experience as the client would still be interested to see your profile
- You must be passionate about Personal Tax Advisory and eager to improve your own personal development and knowledge, as well as the firms position too
- You must be comfortable working with junior members of staff and assisting with their development
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Download CV template