Presentations Designer (Asset Management)
Fantastic creative presentations role - asset management
Opportunity to join thriving, dynamic content team at a leading asset manager based in the City. They are looking for someone to help create visually appealing presentations for numerous events throughout the year - using Microsoft Powerpoint as well as the Adobe Suite including InDesign.
They have an exciting business plan for this role to develop into creating other materials too such as infographics and animatons in the future - so this person will work closely with the content writers to become part of building the story narrative. Responsibilities of Presentations Designer:
Experience required of Presentations Designer:
- Work with content managers to ensure presentations are in line with strategic objectives
- Story boarding with content managers
- Devise create ways to enhance presentations and other materials for firm's clients
- Manage the compliance approval process for marketing materials
- Experience in a marketing role within asset management producing presentations/pitch books using PowerPoint
- Experience of adobe suite in particular InDesign a significant plus
- Flare for creativity and passion for messaging
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.