Are you a law graduate that wants to enter themselves into the world of Data Protection?
An opportunity is available for you to join an exciting established Privacy Software firm in London as they are on their search for an enthusiastic Data Protection Researcher.
What the role will involve...
- Create content in close collaboration with product teams designed to support a variety of privacy tasks critical to enterprise companies.
- Research new legal developments in the data protection field for specific regions/countries.
- Indexing data protection materials.
- Drafting content for availability in software and in marketing.
- Prepare reports, analyses, briefing materials, and presentations.
- Follow industry groups and standards bodies that advance privacy methodologies.
- Attending data protection events around the world.
The right person for the role...
What's on offer?
- Will hold an undergrad degree in Law (minimum 2:1).
- Have exposure to data protection/privacy either in education or previous employment.
- Can organise and manage their time and workload effectively.
- Be computer literate and be willing to learn new computer programs in a timely manner.
- Can speak a number of different languages (preferred not desired).
- A competitive salary.
- The exposure to a variety of well-established Data Protection professionals in the business.
- The ability to gain a wealth of exposure and experience in the Data Protection world.