Private Equity Investment Systems - Senior Business Analyst
- High salary commensurate with experience. GBP
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
- 25 Sep 18 2018-09-25
Excellent client facing business analyst position for private equity portfolio management solutions. Increase your knowledge & experience, and diversify your day with a wider variety of responsibilities, challenges and more client interaction.
This career opportunity provides the prospect to work for a well respected and very successful international business consulting and technology provider, that is expanding its European operation with the appointment of a Senior Business Analyst for their alternative investment systems consulting team. The company is a very respected market player going through a growth phase requiring individuals with strong alternatives portfolio management and fund administration business and systems knowledge. It's a varied high profile client facing role, involving system workflow consulting, functional requirements gathering & business analysis, to implementation & systems migration and client training etc.
Appropriate applicants will have the following skills & experience:
• Key criteria is private equity industry experience and familiarity with Private Equity investment workflows and systems.
• Experience in a private equity technology role i.e. application support, business analyst or systems / implementation consultant. So this experience could have been gained working directly for a private equity investment company or fund administrator etc, or for a technology provider or consultancy.
• Experience using any of the following systems would be advantageous: Sungard's Investran, eFront, Vitech, eVenture, SS&C or similar in house systems etc.
• Strong customer focus and client interfacing ability.
• Must be self motivated, have the ability to work in a relatively autonomous role and want to contribute to the success of a growing operation.
This would be a great opportunity to develop your career with a leading market player in a high profile client-facing role for the private equity industry, that will offer a lot of variety and career growth as the operation grows.