Private Equity Product Management Analyst
Private Equity Analyst - Central London
The Private Equity Analyst will deliver a range of valuation services specifically to the alternative investment community including private equity, private credit, real estate, infrastructure, hedge funds, banks, institutional investors and fund administrators, in connection with provision of post-trade valuations for their alternative investment positions. The Analyst's duties include:
Education and experience:
- Performing valuations on a wide range of illiquid investments across industries and geographies while using accepted and relevant approaches and theory
- Presenting analyses and conclusions including written reports, and handling valuation queries from clients
- Contributing to the design and enhancement of the financial models used to perform valuations
- Working with management to build and maintain client relationships
- Attending relevant industry events to broaden their knowledge and experience within the alternative asset industry
- Qualified accountant or CFA charterholder (or in process of obtaining qualification)
- Solid experience of constructing and reviewing valuation models and other financial models including: DCF, comparable company / bond, and other intangible asset models
- Experience of managing delivery of valuations and provision of responses to price challenges
- Knowledge of software packages including MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
If you feel you meet the requirements please apply
IHS Markit is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or accommodation to use our website to apply to a position, please contact email@example.com or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only.
We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit is proud to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment drug testing. As a federal contractor in the United States, IHS Markit is required to participate in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work in the United States. For information regarding legal rights and protections in the United States, please click on the following links:
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Statement
----------------------------------------------- Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.