- High, commensurate with experience.
- London, England, United Kingdom London England GB
- Permanent, Full time
- Excelsior Search
- 20 Apr 18 2018-04-20
Excellent project accountant career opportunity, with a very dynamic and high professional technology company.
Our client is a leading international Financial Technology (FinTech) company, pushing the boundaries of technological innovation. With a first class software engineering team they take pride in delivering projects to time and budget, and part of that reason is the hiring of excellent project accountants, working closely with global project management offices through the full life cycle of projects.
As they continue to expand they have the need for another project accountant to take a lead role on high profile projects. As you’d expect the role involves close communication between the project management office and finance dept, with responsibility for end-end project accounting i.e. budget planning, tracking and reporting, handling billing and receivables for project resources (mainly manpower / consulting time), balance sheet reconciliations, with proactive monitoring and suggesting improvements to project budget cycles etc.
Appropriate candidates will have:
- Over 3 years project accounting experience. This could be with an IT company, but our client is open to other comparable project accounting type experience, so could present a great change to move into the IT area.
- Strong excel and accounting package literacy, ideally QuickBooks.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Time management skills for deadline-driven functions, and ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- The ability to interface with all levels of personnel and management, internationally.
This is certainly an excellent project accountant career opportunity, with a very dynamic and high professional FinTech firm.