- City of London
- Aug 05, 2022
- £30k - £35k
Project Accounting | Cashflow forecasting | Analysis | Reporting | Part Qualified | Management Accountant | Business Partnering | Budgets | Time Management
Role - Project Accountant
Salary - £30,000 - £35,000 + travel discounts and benefits
Location - Cental London
An opportunity for a project accountant has arisen within a busy travel company within their central London finance team. This role will give you exposure to all aspects of project finance with the opportunity to gain a host of skills that will set you up to grow your career. This is an exciting and analytical role within a large and established business with hybrid working model in place and lots of competative benefits.
As a Project Accountant, you'll be accountable for:
- Producing regular progress reports to analyse project performance each period and deliver insightful feedback to project managers and senior team members in order that anomalies are identified and corrected in a timely manner.
- Prepare financial information such as cash flow forecasts, for period end Management Accounts productions to aid in the management's understanding of business performance.
- Set up and make changes to existing project structures and budgets for the Enterprise Resource Planning system as directed by the respective Project Manager so that they meet billing and time management requirements and procedures.
- Review the submission of resource forecast, including effort to complete on fixed price projects, so that revenue recognition is in line with policy and resource planning is effectively managed.
What we are looking for:
- Part qualified and actively studying ACCA / CIMA candidate
- Experience in revenue recognition and accruals accounting
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully communicate with people at all levels, both financial and non-financial
- Can demonstrate innovative thinking and problem-solving skills in taking actions to improve performance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.