Project Manager – Experience in Insurance Domain Software Products Key Skills Mandatory Experience: Strong Project Manager Experience Insurance Domain Experience COTS Products Implementations
Mphasis Company Location London,UK
Step into the world of Mphasis!
Welcome to a world of customer-centric transformation. Of digital, cognitive, and intelligent technologies that are always a few paces ahead. A world where you redefine and co-create paradigms of business success every day. Where you keep alive your inquisitive mind to deliver innovation and wow customers.
A leading applied technology services company, Mphasis has sprinted exciting laps of transformation to stand tall on the edge of NEXT and positive disruption. With our agile business processes and innovations, we anticipate the future of applied technology and predict tomorrow’s trends to keep our clients at the summit of an ever-changing marketplace. Our future-proof expertise brings faster, more innovative IT solutions to next-gen customers across countless industry segments and micro-verticals.
Job Title – Project Manager
Location – London,UK
- Strong Project Manager Experience
- Insurance Domain Experience
- COTS Products Implementations Experience
Job Skills and Responsibilities -
- Deliver programmes with business and/or technical risks
- Optimise or use a standard programme delivery methodology for delivering programme goals (e.g. agile, waterfall, iterative)
- Bring together, coordinate and energise virtual technology teams to deliver programme goals
- Create and track a plan to deliver the programme goals, including the technical implementation plan
- Understand trade-offs and resulting impacts; make impacts visible to Product, Infrastructure or Engineering for the right decision to be made
- Manage dependencies, delivery timelines and implementations plans, using my knowledge of technical architecture
- Appreciate and respond to delivery challenges, using my knowledge of engineering best practices and/or infrastructure implementations
- Understand technology concepts, grasp new ones quickly and appreciate their implications on delivery
- Effectively manage major incidents, ensuring stakeholders are updated with the right information to drive the correct decisions
- Collaborate with the Product and Engineering teams to define annual budgetary requirements
- Build positive relationships with suppliers & external stakeholders to deliver software or professional services
- Coach peers and other roles, teaching where required, on methodologies and programme management tools
- This role will best suit an individual who enjoys working as part of a team, is well organised, pragmatic and a lateral thinker with an inquisitive mind who is motivated to make change for the better and, most importantly, puts our customers first.
KeySkills and Requirements –
- Product Management Experience is Mandatory
- Stakeholder Management Experience is Mandatory
- Program Management Experience is Mandatory
- Communicating & Influencing Skills
- Past experience of working with Insurance COTS Products – Implementations and Insurance Domain Experience would be an added advantage.
Mphasis is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability or genetic information, gender identity or national origin.
About Mphasis - Mphasis applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. Customer centricity is foundational to Mphasis and is reflected in the Mphasis’ Front2Back™ Transformation approach. Front2Back™ uses the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C2 TM=1) digital experience to clients and their end customers. Mphasis’ Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Mphasis’ core reference architectures and tools, speed and innovation with domain expertise and specialization are key to building strong relationships with marquee clients.