Project Manager - Gaming
Project Manager in the gaming industry
This top gaming company is looking for a highly motivated, self-starting, Project Manager to join it's growing online gaming development team. You will report directly to the London Senior Project Manager, to assist in running development for the entire company.
- Delivering projects across their lifecycle, including project planning, discovery, development, testing, release and post-release
- Coordinating with the client and internal stakeholders worldwide and providing weekly reports on the status of your project.
- Identifying risks and issues, developing contingency plans and ensuring that the project documentation is completed to a high standard and kept up to date throughout the project lifecycle.
- Project management experience working with agile development teams in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Gaming or developing experience is preferred
- Certification in Project management methodologies, like Agile, Scrum master, Prince2 is desired
- Experience of working with product management teams, including coordination of multiple internal workstreams including development teams, marketing, sales, and customer support
- Expert in using Jira to manage IT development sprints
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.