FINANCIAL SERVICES RECRUITMENT
LONDON | NEW YORK
Project Manager - HealthTech Unicorn
HealthTech Startup that are backed by a number of VC Funds are in need of a Project Manager to work on their SaaS implementation projects.
It's not all about the Fintech world.
HealthTech startups are popping up just as quick and we have partnered with one of the leading unicorns in the indsutry.
Their ultimate vision is to build a Personal Health Record (PHR) that not only integrates into hospital systems, but also GP systems, community care platforms and third party connected devices & apps.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Managing the full lifecycle for implementation projects at new and existing clients
- Capturing and assessing new client requirement and feeding them into the product roadmap
- Organising Development team resources and activities. E.g. planning development resources across projects and running team meetings (planning meetings, stand-ups, retrospectives etc.)
- Project Management of client facing, software delivery projects
- Experience of with SaaS implementations, products and business models
- Experience with complex integration projects
- Experienced in both agile and waterfall project methodologies
- Experience of the following technical aspects of project management also desirable - information security and governance, product hosting and secure connectivity
- Experience in Healthcare industry is a bonus, but not essential
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL…
- Have excellent client facing skills and an ability to agree, manage and deliver on project and product expectations for clients - primarily NHS Trusts
- Have an excellent understanding of SaaS solutions and be able to provide a strong contribution to the Product Roadmap
- Be an excellent team player and be able to organise development plans for effective delivery of high-quality product features
- Be enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced start-up environment with big growth potential
- GBP40000 - GBP50000 per annum + working from home + list of benefits
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Charles Levick