Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Money (CASS)
- Salary:£600 - £700
- Location:London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:15 Feb 18
Project Manager / Business Analyst - Client Money (CASS) - Collateral Margin, Investment Bank
Our client, a reputable investment bank, is in a midst of strategic transformation. They are looking to recruit a strong Client Assets and Money (CASS) Project Manager / Business Analyst. The role will require experience of defining, executing, documenting business requirements. Good knowledge of data analysis, process design and process improvement will be very important for this role.
The candidate must have:
- Experience within operations with Investment Banking
- Knowledge of the FSA's regulation pertaining to FSA Client Money Protection regulation - ideally within a UK bank.
- Strong Business anlayst skills - functional requirements gathering and documentation
- Understanding of regulatory compliance.
- Colleaterl Margin (nice to have)