Prudent Valuation Manager
The Finance division at Credit Suisse aspires to be the best Finance division in the industry and a core driver of the bank's vision. Our focus is to manage the bank's capital, funding, liquidity and expenses to ensure we are well capitalized and have a strong enough balance sheet to withstand adversity and uncertainty. We are committed to drive cost efficiencies, improve control, quality and efficiency of our information and to engage with the businesses to actively prepare the bank for regulatory changes. To fulfill our mandate we need the skills, experience and engagement of our employees. We need to attract the best people and engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
- Management of the Prudent Valuation quarterly process from planning to submission to Regulatory Team.
- Liaison with wider Valuation Risk and Control (VRC) Team to coordinate delivery of their constituent calculations into the central process.
- Calculation of key components of the Pru Val return, and oversight of the central calculations, consolidation, reporting and governance steps.
- Development of methodologies and processes in reaction to internal and external directives.
- Development of process flows and IT that deliver the production and reporting suite.
Open to discussing flexible/agile working. You Offer
- Good understanding of Valuation Controls and Regulatory Capital, preferably through experience of production and ideally of Prudent Valuation itself.
- Ability to coordinate production cycles involving resources outside of the team, build people networks.
- Ability to communicate requirements clearly and concisely across functions both written and verbally.
- Ability to translate technical requirements (via manipulation and organization) into applicable methodology and IT Business Requirements.
- Experience in tailoring reporting to needs of Senior recipients using xls, access, Qlik and ppt.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.