You will be working in the FX STP team in London. This is a global team that develops and maintains the systems responsible for trade booking, handling various life cycle events of a trade in the risk management system (RMS)- Athena and sending drop copy messages to external clients directly or via 3rd party venues. The team covers all FX Cash products (Spot, Forwards, Swaps) for G10 and Emerging Markets coming from a wide variety of distribution channels (Proprietary Single Dealer Platform, FIX APIs and multi-dealer platforms) and internal FX systems.
You will be part of a global team with presence in London, New York and ASPAC and there is a high level of direct interaction with e-Trading, voice flow technologists and Core Technology teams.
The role involves (but is not limited to):
- Partnering with business managers, sales and client service teams to capture requirement and propose design and implementation
- Implementation delivery, primarily trade booking and sending drop copy messages with strong emphasis on non-functional requirements involving performance optimization of multi-processed, reactive applications, resiliency in a distributed and co-located environment
- Be responsible for seeing through your changes through the whole SDLC life cycle
- Providing level 3 support to the trading desk, helping investigation and analysis
- Should know how to use JSON format as an inter-process communication medium.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science, strong Python Development experience and object oriented analysis and development
- Automated unit testing, refactoring
- Interpersonal skills for effective working in a globally distributed team
- Self-starter with proven ability to produce end results with minimal assistance.
- Oracle database – understanding of relational databases, table structures and index.
- Experience working on real-time FX trading system
- Product knowledge of FX, Electronic trading markets and protocols (e.g. FIX)
- Experience with messaging technologies, including experience with both low latency and high throughput implementations
About the company
Mphasis (BSE: 526299; NSE: MPHASIS) applies next-generation technology to help enterprises transform businesses globally. We are an expert, customer-centric technology partner, and our unique Mphasis Front2Back™ Transformation approach places our clients’ customers at the heart of our business. We use the exponential power of cloud and cognitive to provide hyper-personalized (C=X2C² ™=1) digital experiences to our clients and their end customers. Our Service Transformation approach helps ‘shrink the core’ through the application of digital technologies across legacy environments within an enterprise, enabling businesses to stay ahead in a changing world. Visit our website to know more: http://www.mphasis.com/