- Great bonus package + Flexible working
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- RiskTech Financial Services
A boutique hedge fund is looking for a Quantitative Analyst. Someone who is keen to cut their teeth on a project and is competent at python/ R.
Quantitative Analyst - Hedge Fund
A Hedge Fund in the city is looking for a Python Quantitative Analyst. As a python quant research analyst, you will work on researching, designing, and enhancing quantitative systems that support the investment and research process. working with large data sets. This firm is looking for someone who has a strong market knowledge and can think outside the box.
This individual needs to be able to work in their own and who is keen to cut their teeth on a project and is competent at python/ R.
- Build various quantitative investment models to complement and enhance fundamental analysis.
- Find and work with non-traditional datasets to illuminate fundamental economic and business trends.
- Collaborate with other investment management professionals to enhance existing quant models and data processing for improved quality and efficiency.
- Conduct and deliver top-notch research projects with quantitative applications to fundamental strategies.
- Working with large data sets
- Manipulate datasets into easily understandable and relevant reports.
- Work with other technology professionals both externally and internally.
- building quantitative equity models/multi-asset models; experience with factor research, portfolio construction, systematic models.
- Experience with some quantitative software programs such as Python.
- Experience with backtesting for quantitative strategies.
- Master’s degree in quantitative field preferred.
- Strong academic background
- Experience in equities, fixed income and/or multi-asset strategies’ quantitative modeling
Salary: Great bonus package + Flexible working
REFER A FRIEND
If you're interested in this opportunity, forward you're CV ASAP. Alternatively, if you would like to know more information or have a confidential discussion please contact Shanaz Rob - call on +44 (0)208 012 8204 for more details.