Quantitative Developer wanted for prop trading fund to help build out their new diverse Greenfield systematic asset trading platform. This role will give you the opportunity to build, develop and learn a diverse financial system. You will be working directly in between the core developers and the researchers to build this new trading strategies for this Greenfield trading platform.
They are looking for a passionate junior-mid level Computer Scientist with strong mathematical skills and a knowledge/interest in financial markets, to join their team of 8. This new trading platform sits within an already established fund and manages over $10 billion in assets, and this platform has been given entire freedom to trade whatever asset classes and strategies they wish, as a result your direct impact on the business is huge.
While they are currently using Python, some C++ and SQL, with an approach of the 'right tech for the right job' they are open to developers of all backgrounds! Benefits?
- You'll get to use the latest versions of their tech stack
- All Greenfield work
- Work directly with all parts of the fund
- Fast-track route to learn entire buy-side cycle
- 70k on base + bonus.
- Brand new office in Green Park
- Canteen with all your food provided daily
- Monthly company socials
- Strong developer - ideally Python and/ or C++
- 2 years + commercial experience
- Strong mathematical skills
- Ideally knowledge of financial markets
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Maths or equivalent
- Solid knowledge of data structures and algorithms
- Knowledge of SQL