About the job
Our client a prestigious leading hedge fund renowned for innovative investment strategies that consistently outperform the market, is hiring for a quantitative researcher to join their dynamic team in London.
- Can theorize valuation strategies, develop mathematical models and help translate algorithms into code.
- Back test and implement trading models.
- Use intelligence sources to drive improvement and innovation.
- Conduct statistical analysis to build and improve current trading systems.
- Master’s or PhD degree in a quantitative field such as Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Computer Science, or related fields.
- Strong experience in relation to quantitative trading.
- Proven track record of designing, implementing, and optimizing algorithmic trading strategies.
- Proficient in machine learning techniques and tools.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of NoSQL databases.
- Strong coding skills in languages such as Python, C++, or Java.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Dynamic, intellectually stimulating work environment.
- Access to cutting-edge resources, information and technologies.
- Competitive compensation package with performance bonuses.
- Opportunity to collaborate with industry leaders.
If you are interested in joining this prestigious Hedge Fund, please apply.