My client is an international asset manager looking for an RFP writer to join their team for a 12 month contract with potential scope for extension.
- You will produce high quality RFP and pitch proposals, ensuring the way we communicate our proposition is first class and bespoke to each bid
- Evolve and rework our database of responses to maintain relevancy and quality of output
- Work closely with subject matter experts across the business to gather data and technical content, communicating this in an efficient and clear way in our bid materials
- Engage multiple stakeholders to create a winning strategy
What you'll do:
- You will build and articulate the company process to assist new business and client service teams to win and retain clients
- Define, scope out and monitor projects to include outputs, timescales, resources and methodology
- Own RFP content quality, running complex projects individually as well as balancing priorities within a busy team.
- Creation of professional written material to include responses, database stock response upgrades, presentation material and case studies
- Liaison with subject matter experts within advice and investment management unit to ensure complex technical content is communicated effectively
- Review content/activities/progress continuously, ensuring deadlines are met consistently throughout tender processes
- If required, undertake necessary intervention or escalation to ensure project is delivered
- Working with designers to ensure finished look and feel matches high quality copy
- Development of thought leadership, and any other ad-hoc communications as required
What you'll bring to the role:
- A degree (or equivalent) relevant to a role in financial services and the desire to quickly learn more of the RFP and Marketing process or you may have experience within asset management / fiduciary management and RFPs and are looking to build further on this
A very high standard of written and spoken English, with excellent attention to detail
- Understanding of the nuances in writing across multiple materials, long and short form
- Strong communicator, with the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders in order to guarantee content production follows and meets the timescales within an agreed workflow
This role offers a very flexible hybrid working model.
In our company values we aim for equity at all stages of the recruitment process, please let us know if we can do anything to make the process more accessible to you.