- GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Selby Jennings UK
Relationship Manager - Data Analytics - UK
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Salary: GBP60000 - GBP80000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time
Selby Jennings are working on behalf of a market leading Research, Data, Analytics and Solutions provider who are looking to build out their team in the UK with the acquisition of a Senior Relationship Manager.
Responsibilities of the Senior Relationship Manager:
- Strong knowledge of Global Markets, Investment Banking and/or CIB
- Proactively identify new business opportunities within existing book of business
- Strong quantitative skills, an analytical and enquiring mind and a proven ability and desire to work with significant amounts of analytics and data, both numerical and qualitative
- A strong degree of independence, drive and self-motivation. A proven ability to work autonomously and to take ownership of planning own workload.
- Presentation skills - comfort and willingness to present to senior management on a frequent basis
- Demonstration of a genuine interest and passion in the Financial Services sector coupled with the willingness and drive to develop your knowledge and understanding of the sector
Requirements of the Senior Relationship Manager:
- Strong academic background
- 4-8 years of relevant experience
- Additional languages highly desirable
- Strong understanding of the subscription based environment.
- Previous experience successfully developing existing relationships and forming new ones
- Ability to travel
- Ability to work as a team and individually