Our client is an international bank with a prominent reputation across investment banking, capital markets, advisory and other services. Following continuous growth over the past couple of years, our client is seeking to reinforce its financial restructuring advisory presence in Europe.
The role will work closely with the bank's core practices in Europe - debt advisory, leveraged finance, M&A and credit teams - as well as the global restructuring teams within the firm's other locations.
The opportunity will focus on expanding the bank's restructuring expertise in Europe:
- Using a broad network to identify, originate and secure restructuring mandates
- Advise distressed companies and creditors through restructuring and financing processes
- To oversee and execute full deal life-cycle
- Undertake the analysis of potential targets and capital structures
- Further expand professional network - insolvency practitioners, lawyers, bank desks (trading/workout teams), etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ambitious and expanding advisory and markets team in London. The successful candidate must demonstrate an excellent track record within financial restructuring (or distressed/special situations), and will be supported by a fantastic international platform.