SEO Account Manager
As an SEO Manager you will play a pivotal role in day to day ownership of client engagements, SEO process and execution on and off page.
- Manage and eventually take full ownership of SEO engagements for 2-3 clients
- Collaborate with strategy and analytics teams to gather insights to deliver against the SEO performance requirements
- Integrate with FAST to ensure deliverables support paid amplification
- Become a specialist in your client's vertical sector, e.g. jewellery, FMCG, Automotive etc.
- Manage all aspects of SEO including trending SEO practices such and outreach and social integration
- Work with the client to understand the digital asset priority and content plans
- Work across FAST to understand the channel mix and integrate with paid amplification methods
- Oversee and manage tasks of account activation executives members of the team
- Proactively support senior members of the team
- Attend client search meetings, provide outstanding levels of client service to all team clients in a proactive manner
- Ensure you hit deadlines and manage clients work flows and tasks for all search related work
- Integrate seamlessly with client account teams rather than search as an added service
Key skills & knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in SEO and Asset Optimisation
- Expert knowledge of on and off-page optimisation across owned platforms (websites, Youtube, video and social media)
- Integration of SEO with Paid digital channels
- Strong project management and organisational skills
- Demonstrated career management of SEO executives (minimum of 2 people)
- Client relationship skills - including presentation skills
- Effective and efficient working style
- Language skills desired
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.