eFinancialCareers serves the global financial community as the leading network of career sites for professionals working in banking and the financial markets and those firms seeking to employ them. As an SEO Manager, this person will own the marketing channel for eFinancialCareers globally and ensure our jobs and editorial content are highly visible in targeted organic search results and generate a significant number of on-site conversions such as registrations and CV uploads.
- Take ownership of and be accountable for eFinancialCareers global SEO performance
- Set the SEO strategic direction and lead the analysis and recommendations to grow eFinancialCareers sites
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to successfully implement SEO initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate SEO initiatives to track performance improvements against organic search KPI’s
- Develop and execute an outreach and link building strategy
- Develop and implement Google For Jobs and Facebook Jobs strategy in line with individual site domains and markets
- Collaborate with the Marketing Performance and Engagement teams to ensure SEO growth initiatives are tightly integrated with eFinancialCareers marketing activities
- Work with our paid search agency and identify areas of SEO/ Paid search growth
- Ensure our individual markets editorial content is published on local Google news sites
- Keep up to date with the latest trends in SEO and Digital Marketing to ensure eFinancialCareers can take advantage of future opportunities, including Google updates.
- Communicate technical SEO aspects in a simple manner to non-technical product, Engineering and Marketing partners.
- Own the SEO function
- Increase footfall to eFinancialCareers site
- Increase conversion rate of registrations and uploads
- Analyse and improve eFinancialCareers’ sites
- 3 or more years of proven SEO work experience
- Excellent understanding of web analytics, algorithm changes, SEO best practices for technical architecture, and how links fit in with the SEO ecosystem.
- Good level experience working with SEO tools like Botify, ScreamingFrog or SearchMetrics.
- Expert level experience with Google Analytics
- Good understanding of performance marketing, conversion funnel and online customer acquisition
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO especially Google and Bing updates
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in related field
- Adaptable to hybrid working environment
- Data driven and ambitious
- Confident communicating across all teams and levels within the organization
- Excellent problem-solver
- Confident in highlighting areas for improvement and creating action plans to tackle problem areas
- Excellent verbal and data skills – can influence and persuade others
- Willing to learn and update own professional skills and capabilities
- Fluency in German or French is not required but would be considered an advantage