We are looking for a HR & Change Analyst who will work directly with Change Management but supporting the HR team and wider business to identify and help implement, process improvements and optimisation initiatives that deliver on firms' regulatory responsibilities. You will be responsible for promoting, monitoring and coordinating SMCR requirements across the UK business working directly for the SMCR project Lead.
- You will be a key point of contact for SMCR queries with regards to organisational changes and new roles
- Identify and understand current HR business practices and make recommendations which improve efficiency, regulatory compliance and the collation of accurate employee information
- Work with the HR Centres of Expertise to deliver all appropriate activity in support of SM&CR regulation
- Develop data maps and process flows which illustrate best practice and help inform the ownership of key tasks.
- Test SM&CR controls, processes, procedures and technology applications.
- Create SM&CR HR documentation and controls.
- Write business communications and contribute Intranet content which support any operational changes.
- Support the effective implementation of change management initiatives, including medium to large acquisitions and business transformation projects.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Business Analysis Certifications and/or CIPD Qualifications desirable.
- Previous operations experience working with or within a Financial Services HR team
- Knowledge/Awareness of GDPR and SMCR requirements
- Strong analytical, project management and problem solving skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Viso and Oracle Technology, specifically Taleo / Fusion (or similar HRIS)
- Ability to work independently and at pace to deliver against personal and team targets
- Articulate with excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to influence across a range of stakeholders across the business
- Problem solving - proven ability to take complex business requirements and translate these into tangible, workable and commercially smart solutions leveraging best practice tools and techniques
- Commercial awareness - demonstrated ability to see, understand and advise on resourcing matters from a business perspective, establishing credibility, trust and respect from Senior Management
- Analytical - ability to understand and respond to complex problems, draw and present the right insight and recommendations effectively.
- Adaptable - Proven ability to thrive in a complex matrix environment, collaborate effectively with broader HR teams and galvanise support for projects, bringing people together to deliver.
- High levels of self-awareness and committed to personal development with a growth mindset
- Thoughtful and demonstrates good judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Have a bias-to-action, results-oriented approach to work