- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- PA Consulting
- 21 May 19
We're an innovation and transformation consultancy that believes in the power of ingenuity to build a positive-human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking with breakthrough-technologies to progress further, faster.
With a global network of FTSE 100 and Fortune 500 clients, we'll offer you unrivalled opportunities for growth and the freedom to excel. Combining strategies, technologies and innovation, we turn complexity to opportunity and deliver enduring results, enabling you to build a lasting career.
Isn't it time you joined us?
The Security Architect is a key consulting role, working with PA's clients across the private and public sectors to define security architectures and solutions to match their business requirements and risks. It will allow you to combine your expertise in information security, solution architecture and business advice to define secure solutions in some of the most challenging environments. You will have the opportunity to be genuinely creative in providing clients with innovative security approaches and solutions.
PA is different from other consultancies. We believe in the power of ingenuity to build a positive human future in a technology-driven world. Our diverse teams of experts combine innovative thinking and breakthrough technologies to progress further, faster. As a leading global information security team, our Digital Trust and Cyber Security service helps our clients to understand not just the technology aspects of security but to balance these with people and process aspects to create a coherent overall approach.
Our Digital Trust and Cyber Security team is growing and working in some really interesting areas of security:
• Cyber resilience: As our clients' businesses become ever more data-centric and connected, we help them to fully understand the range of threats their data is exposed to, evaluate the resulting risks to their business, assess their current controls and build pragmatic and actionable roadmaps for improvement
• Protective Monitoring: We developed the UK national guidance on insider risk management and are now working with a wide variety of clients to help them identify and manage cyber and insider incidents using SIEM tools and behavioural analytics
• Smart Energy, Transport and Cities: We are helping national governments, the energy industry, transport operators and regulators realise the benefits and manage the risks of building Smart infrastructure, protect core infrastructure and even the lives of those who depend on them.
• Cloud security and AI: We are working with leading edge vendors and clients to push back the boundaries of security technologies and help clients take full advantage of leading-edge product and services.
As a Security Architect you will work across both public and private sector clients and in all areas of information security.
Typical roles include:
• Defining the end-to-end security architecture and solution for a project or programme, creating Conceptual, Logical and Implementation Architecture views to align to business needs
• Working with architects and developers to deliver leading edge solutions in identity management, network and infrastructure protection, cloud security, security monitoring, network segregation etc., to defend against some of the most advanced threats and capable threat actors.
To rise to the challenges this Security Architect role brings, academic excellence should be backed by sound and broad information security knowledge, relevant qualifications (e.g. CISSP, CISM, IISP/CCP, TOGAF, SABSA) and a track-record delivering security solutions for large-scale infrastructure or integration programmes. Candidates with skills and experience in the areas mentioned above will be particularly welcome.
About PA Consulting Group
Benefits package at PA:
- Private medical insurance
- Transport allowance
- 25 days annual leave with the opportunity to buy 5 additional days
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Life and Income protection insurance
- Tax efficient benefits (cycle to work, give as you earn)
- Voluntary benefits (Dental, critical illness, spouse/partner life assurance)
We believe that diversity makes us a stronger firm and look to employ people with different ideas, styles and skillsets. This diversity stimulates a rich, creative environment - one in which our people develop, and our clients enjoy enduring results. We're committed to recruiting, promoting and rewarding our people solely based on their ability to contribute to PA's goals, without regard to their sex, race, disability, religion, national origin, ethnicity, sexual orientation, age or marital status.
We welcome international applications, but we are unable to offer sponsorship for work permits, so you will need to have the full right to live and work in the UK. Unfortunately, your application will be automatically rejected if you do not have these rights.