A modern and dynamic firm of accountants and business advisors based in Essex are growing their team due to continued demand from their clients.
A unique opportunity for someone looking to learn from an established and settled team, that have a broad and interesting range of clients. The firm has offices in South East London and Essex. The preference is this hire would be for the Essex office
For the right individual this role will offer someone the opportunity to develop into well rounded qualified accountant as the training and exposure will be un rivalled compared to other practices in the region.
An excellent opportunity for an ambitious semi-senior.
- 2-3 years practice experience required
- Part/ Nearly qualified. Full study support and training package provided.
- Xero experience preferred
- The role will involve servicing a dedicated portfolio of interesting and diverse owner managed business’, where excellent communication skills both written and oral will be needed.
- Role will involve the preparation of company and sole trader financial statements(T/O £100K-£3M), preparation and submission of VAT returns, preparation of management reports, preparation and reporting on KPIs, preparation of CT computations, CIS returns, preparation of self assessment returns.
- The role will involve reporting directly to the partner, and have a chance to be involved in the firms marketing and business development activities.
- Full support and training with a mentorship programme.
A really good opportunity in an environment, which if you want to really learn and develop your accounting skills then this could be a great place to join.