Responsibilities Website development and management
* Work with the Lead developer on the design, architect and implementation of cloud-based architectures including networking, virtual private clouds and serverless configurations with AWS.
* Design, model and implement databases and database performance.
* Modelling, design and implementation of RESTful application programming interfaces using
* XML and JSON formats.
* Develop and maintain Content Management Systems including Drupal (7/8).Experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores.
* To have good understanding of web security practices & cloud security practices.
* To have good understanding of agile development, including pair programming and continuous delivery pipelines.
* Be a leading technical member of a progressive Online Development Team and share its responsibility to ensure that the company website is an accurate, up to date and engaging resource and means of communication.
* Collaborate with product owner to define software requirements for programming effort.
* Support production software operations, test and debug programs, report progress and status of assigned tasks to project team.
* Provide technical leadership and motivation to junior developers
Please apply within for further details or call on 02073331593
Alex Reeder Harvey Nash Finance & Banking