Senior Cloud Software Engineer - VP - Permanent - £100,000 - £120,000 - Financial services. Looking for a Cloud Software Engineer to join a leading Asset Manager.
Seeking a VP level cloudevangelist to join a Green Field Project. At the moment the firm are looking to move onto a cloud platform. They need this Engineer to come on board, design, create and implement cloud within the organisation. They will then be required to promote best practice around cloud business wide.
This hire is key to the growth strategy and plans of the organisation, making it an exciting time to join the business and have a big inpact on the future direction of the company.
- 5+ years hands-on experience developing complex enterprise software systems.
- BA/BS in Computer Science from an accredited university
- CI/CD strategies.
- Experience building cloud-native applications on one of the leading cloud vendors
- Strong OO skills and design patterns knowledge and implementation experience using one or more object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C/C++, Python)
- Experience building UI components using latest in web technologies (e.g. React, Angular) and languages (e.g. TypeScript)
- Experience with security standards such as SAML, Oauth 2 and Open ID connect to implement federated single sign on solutions.
- Experienced in mature API development and consumption practices and appreciate the importance of adhering to well defined interfaces governed by standards such as Open API/Swagger or RAML
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to Java Performance Testing, Monitoring using tools such as JMeter
- Exposure to the investment management domain
- Ability to lead and manage small teams