Due to significant growth following a number of high profile client wins, my client is looking for an experienced and driven Senior Corporate Tax Manager to join their diverse team in London. This is an excellent opportunity to work on some of the largest clients in the market to help support them as they navigate an ever increasingly complex tax environment.
Your Key Responsibilities:
* Grow and maintain relationships with clients, both existing and new clients.
* Manage the successful delivery of technically complex compliance and reporting engagements as well as the delivery of any related consulting projects.
* Working alongside other tax specialist teams.
* Grow networks and relationships internally.
* Encourage development by supervising, coaching and mentoring staff.
* Lead team initiatives, covering all aspects of leading a successful team.
Skills and Attributes:
* Significant experience in Corporate Tax from practice or in-house.
* Strong client relationship management skill.
* Business development skills with the ability to identify and convert opportunities to sell work.
* Effective time management skills, ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Enthusiastic team player.
* ACA/CA/ACCA/CTA; or Tax Inspectors with full Technical Training Course; or Law qualification.
* Degree qualified.
* Experienced corporate tax practitioner.
* Experience in tax accounting/tax audit.
* Experience of coaching junior staff.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact Kate on 020 70467221 or firstname.lastname@example.org
With a team of over 200 and growing every day, Goodman Masson is one of London’s specialist Finance and Technology recruitment businesses. Voted ‘Best Recruitment Company to Work For’ in 2018, our passion for what we do is clear.
Based in London, Düsseldorf and New York, we hold annual revenues exceeding £42 million. This includes Qualified & Part-Qualified / Transactional Finance, Actuarial & Investment Management, Audit, Banking Operations, Compliance & Financial Crime, Front Office, Housing Development, Information & Cyber Security, Technology, Digital & Data, Product Control & Valuations, Projects, Change & Transformation, Risk & Regulation, Tax and Treasury.
We also have a Solutions team who provide RPO, hybrid and volume recruitment services. Alongside this, Goodman Masson have developed an Executive Search team who focus on sourcing C-suite talent to fee earning Legal partners.