Senior Dealer Treasury Corporate Sales
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: London, England, United Kingdom
- Job Type: Full time
- Company: Qatar National Bank (QNB)
- Updated on: 20 Mar 19
QNB Group, the largest Financial Institution in the Middle East and Africa are looking to hire a Senior Dealer Treasury Corporate Sales, to meet the expansion needs of our office in QNB - UK//London.
QNB has enjoyed continued success with Net Profits of QAR 10.8 billion (USD3 billion) in 2018 (up by 6%) and increased Total assets to QAR 853 billion (USD 234 billion). The Group now employs over 29,000 employees in 1,200 locations, with an ATM network of more than 4,300 machines.
You will actively develop the Treasury business with Corporate clients for all available products. The incumbent will be instrumental to enhance the process of generating profitable Corporate Treasury Product sales and in creating potential for the Group as a whole to leverage additional benefit from these sales.
- Implements the Group's strategies to position QNB Country in the corporate treasury segment.
- Ensures the achievement of set targets/ objectives, business growth and expansion for the Corporate Sales Unit.
- Implements and evaluates best practice work methods in area of responsibility to achieve optimum level of performance efficiency.
- Builds and maintains strong and effective relationships with all other related units to achieve the Corporate Sales goals/objectives.
- Provides timely and accurate information to the external and internal auditors, the Compliance function and Group Risk as and when required.
- Maintains relationships with key Corporate clients
- Ensures compliance to the department's policies and procedures for conducting sales calls and visits, preparing presentation on products internally and externally, maintaining the contact database and maintaining/ collating MIS pertaining to profitability/ revenue.
- Develops new Corporate relationships, within the delegated authority, act as focal point for guidance and assistance in resolution of any contentious issues arising in the course of managing Corporate relationships.
- Liaise with the Group Treasury to identify potential customers and to cross sell treasury services in addition to providing requisite training to Corporate Banking staff on the treasury products and services that are provided by the Group.
- Maintains the database for corporate treasury customers, ensuring its timely update after contact with potential and current QNB customers.
- Networks with Corporate customers and marketing groups within and outside QNB in order to solicit customer feedback, gain market intelligence, benchmark selling techniques and enhance the Group's profile in the market.
- Is involved in the Corporate product development process, in coordination with Group Treasury
- Monitors and enhances the Corporate product development process, provide timely update to the Head of Treasury UK and Group Treasury on customer needs and new market opportunities.
- Sets meetings and visits with Corporate customers to present/ conduct meetings and visits.
- Help other Corporate treasury sales team members to have a constructive personal working relationship through regular planned calling, visits, entertainment etc…. with the objective that the customer is responsive to our calls and considers the Group a strategic partner when in need of Corporate treasury products and services.
- Stay abreast of market and product developments in the area and update colleagues.
- Contributes to maintain a well motivated, well trained, focused team with a reputation for the highest standards of professionalism and ethical behaviour to ensure a good name in the market.
- Support Junior Treasury Dealers in managing their performance by providing appropriate feedback.
- Identifies related areas for self-professional development , and act to enhance professional development of self and others.
8-10 years banking experience with at least 4 years in treasury sales
Exceptional presentation skills
Good MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Good knowledge of a wide range of treasury products
Understanding of the relevant laws, regulations and practices
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV