Senior Finance Project Manager (Business Change)
Department: Treasury Development
Reporting to: Head of Business Functions and Treasury Manager
Since launching in 1989, CMC Markets has become one of the world's leading online CFD and financial spread betting providers, with nearly 66.8 million trades executed annually across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America.
CMC Markets’ success is founded on its ability to deliver a wide range of trading products to customers, from single equities to indices, currencies and commodities. This means our clients don’t need to go to a forex broker, futures broker or a commodities broker to trade these different instruments, they can trade them all through one trading platform. CMC Markets has pioneered the development of online trading in markets around the world to become a world leading spread betting and CFD provider.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work alongside the Head of Business Functions and Treasury Manager to deliver end-to-end strategic business projects requiring coordination from numerous business areas to achieve a common business objective
- Proactively manage risks and issues and agree suitable mitigation or corrective actions as needed
- Proactively manage project dependencies to ensure the overall project timeline remains on track
- Identify gaps or overlaps in projects and negotiate scope adjustments not only with the corresponding project managers but also with executives and sponsors.
- Identify gaps in business processes and suggest correction strategies
- Resource planning and forecasting
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels especially the executive level.
KEY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- An experienced Project Manager with track record of managing multi - disciplined complex projects, ideally within Treasury Management/Operations
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of financial products, specifically funding markets e.g. FX/Money Markets
- Experience in working in regulated environments
- Proactive in resolving business problems, making decisions and identifying priorities
- Advanced communication, problem solving, negotiation, conflict resolution skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to adapt to change and competing demands
- Able to work effectively with minimal supervision, taking ownership of tasks large and small
- Attention to details
- Flexible and adaptable approach to change
- Good understanding of project management methodologies
- Previous experience as a Project Manager, Delivery Manager or Change Manager
CMC Markets is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.