Our client is one of the largest fund administrators and technology investment businesses across the globe. This is a dynamic and vibrant company with a fantastic company culture. They are seeking an enthusiastic and experienced professional to join their ever growing team. We're currently on the hunt for new talent in the fund accounting space in London.
Roles & Responsibilities (Include but are not limited to)
- Make ready a variety of fund reports for clients including: cash forecasts, NAVs, and other fund accounting output.
- Takes responsibility for the accounting and valuation for complex investments, this may include complex derivative, fixed income, and international financial products.
- Looks over complex investments and funds which may include international, fixed income, or derivatives securities.
- Displays the ability to make wide-latitude decisions within established company policies to meet business targets.
- Has acquired knowledge and skills to resolve or recommend solutions for a wide range of tasks or issues.
- Requires limited supervision and only general instructions on new tasks.
- Has a good knowledge of accounting standards (e.g. IAS, US GAAP).
Qualification & Experience Required
- Industry/Accounting Qualifications preferred
- Strong experience using Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Microsoft project
- A third level qualification preferred in a finance or business-related area
- Operations experience preferred
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication in English
- Demonstrated track record of strong client management in the financial sector
- Solid understanding of operational risk and controls preferred
*Salary & bonus is dependant on experience*