Senior Fund Controller | rapid-growth infrastructure investor
One of the fastest growing fund managers in London is looking to add to their finance team. The business focuses on infrastructure investment across a variety of sectors including healthcare and real estate.
They are looking to bring on an effective fund finance professional to sit as an associate director in a wide-ranging remit; covering far more than your typical fund controller role and looking after a team of recently qualified fund accountants.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Taking an active role in developing strategies to optimise portfolio assets
- Assistance with financial due diligence of new target investments
- Financial appraisal of target investments
- Facilitating the handover of assets/ portfolios from Commercial team to Finance & Asset Management
- Managing the process of refinancing / introduction of Fund level debt
- Tax and capital structuring of investments
- Business partnering to the wider business, including asset management, commercial, investor relations providing financial expertise, review and structuring advice to the deal teams, liaising with tax and accounting and financial advisers as necessary
- Review of fund management information including reporting on investment performance and monitoring the introduction of new investments to ensure that investment returns are as expected or optimised.
- Review and Interrogation of fund financial models
- Review of annual statutory accounts and managing the audit process of the entities included in the fund.
The ideal candidate will have 3-6 years of experience in fund accounting/control within any closed-ended asset class - infrastructure, real-estate, private equity or debt/credit. They will place a key focus on the candidate being willing to grow into new responsibilities, so eagerness to learn and develop is key.
Remuneration will be exceptionally competitive, with market leading bonuses and the potential to receive carried interest in the funds.
Please apply directly or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.