Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor - Europe - Insurance
The client is a leading player within its respective Insurance field and is currently seeking an experienced Senior Internal auditor to work closely with the Group Head of Internal audit, both within the UK and European operations (travel limited to 10-15%)
This all-encompassing role will see you engage with all level of stakeholder across the business, conducting a full lifecycle of audit requirement and again across a wide breadth of area internally.
- You will be responsible for conducting Financial, Operational, Risk Management and Compliance reviews in line with IIA Standards and local regulatory requirements.
- You will also produce detailed and structured Audit Reports, containing audit objectives, methodology, findings and constructive recommendations for future improvement.
- You will also be required to conduct reviews in relation to Solvency II (or equivalent regulations) to assist the HofIA in providing independent assurance.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Accounting background from Top 10 firm of Accountants.
- Up to 3 years External/Internal Audit experience of reviewing systems and controls.
- 3 years minimum experience of working within FS market (insurance related experience preferred but not essential).
- Good knowledge of PRA, FCA/ MFSA framework.
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- Ability to travel up to 10% to 20% of the time.
Preferably you will be:
- A graduate and CCAB qualified. Preferably ACA or ACCA. Or
- MIIA with up to 3 years PQE.