Senior Manager - Audit - Asset & Wealth Management
You'll have the opportunity to work across our large and exciting client base of businesses that include large multinational listed and internationally headquartered; entrepreneurial and family owned; early stage and fast growth across technology, life sciences and cleantech; and world leading public, educational and not for profit organisations.
As an Audit Senior Manager you'll have overall responsibility to deliver service to clients.
Your role will include:
- Managing a client portfolio and reporting to the Partner/Director Group.
- Managing and supervising staff to junior staff and its delivery to the client.
- Managing day-to-day client relationships.
- Staff management and coaching responsibilities.
- Development of new business relationships and revenue generation.
- Auditing the assurance process using state-of-the-art analytical tools and practice methodologies.
- Developing industry and technical expertise in assurance and business advisory areas through written reports and management presentations, managing multiple relationships ensuring customer satisfaction through high quality service deliverables.
As part of the assurance team you will work primarily on audit engagements, however, there are increasing opportunities to get involved with other related activities to provide a greater breadth of experience.
As a Senior Manager within the firm you'll be required to demonstrate:
- ACA or equivalent qualification and solid post qualification experience
- Experience operating at Senior Manager in a similar environment
- Experience of working on IFRS engagements as well as UK GAAP (experience of other accounting frameworks an advantage)
- Proven ability to lead audit engagements from planning to completing on a diverse range of assignments
- Strong analytical skills and ability to adapt to changing circumstances
- An ability to innovate and add value to clients and projects
- A proven track record of compliance with quality standards and an ability to balance an efficient and compliant audit
- A proven ability to manage and monitor engagement budgets and financial performance
- An ability to spot opportunities to add value to clients and work with colleagues in other lines of service to help clients find solutions to the challenges they face
- Experience of fee negotiations and negotiating scope changes with clients