Senior Personal Tax Technical Director, GP firm- Central London
Senior Tax Technical Director, Central London General Practice
An 11 Partner firm based in a gorgeous area of Central London are looking for a CTA Qualified Personal Tax Senior Manager to join their team. In terms of structure, you will be working directly to the Partners and will be managing and heading up the team. This firm specialises in media clients and it would be advantageous to have experience of media clients.
About the Role:
- Running a portfolio of up to 50 of complex Personal Tax clients, and working with Partners and Directors on ad hoc consultancy projects
- Managing, supporting and mentoring members of the Personal Tax team
- Working closely with the managers to ensure an excellent service for the tax clients
- Providing technical assistance to the team including reviewing work
- Be involved with complex tax planning and advisory work, including share schemes, EIS, property, trusts and estates, residence and domicile work
- Managing WIP, billing and recoverability
- Be CTA qualified with a minimum of 3 years PQE
- Have significant proven experience of mixed tax, with a Personal Tax bias
- You can demonstrate technical skills, are commercially aware and able to balance the two.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Download CV template