EMPOWERING YOUR CAREER
We are looking for a Senior Project Administrator
to join our team in London, England, United Kingdom
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Temporary, Full time
- FIS Global
Project Administrative support for the management of projects and direct project team members to perform project tasks so as to deliver projects to the end customer. Following agreed Project Success Criteria (PSC) of scope, budget, duration and customer satisfaction criteria.
Ambit Asset Finance is a front-to-back-office solution that provides a consolidated system approach so that businesses can effectively manage their products, partners and applications. The solution's end-to-end capability eliminates the need for companies to maintain multiple systems and provides users with a real-time view of data, enabling decisions based on accurate information, workflow automation for improved accuracy and resourcing, and configurable functionality so that companies can easily respond to market changes and compliance.
- Working with the Project Manager who will prepare draft scoping information, project definition information and project plans for implementation projects that are in pre-sales.
- Advise the Project Office about the need for setting up the relevant project control system information including Project Tracker (project document repository) and Planview (timesheet system).
- Support the management of all project staff working on projects (including internal Asset Finance staff, contractors and also staff from other relevant FIS business units). This includes working with the Project Manager to ensuring resources are allocated appropriately across all AAF projects.
- Ensure all project staff follow the correct FIS project management processes for time entry.
- Monitor and approve the expenditure of project-based time effort and professional service/expense dollars in projects, and be able to report budget consumed to date, forecast effort yet to complete, forecast variance for all projects and forecast project end dates.
- Maintain detailed and up-to-date project plans for projects under the guidance of the Project Manager.
- Ensure billing to the customer is performed accurately and quickly and deal with any billing issues.
- Monitor and report on budget aspects of project success.
- Advise the Project Office about the need to close down projects with the project control systems for Project Tracker and Planview.
- Prepare and document information for handing control of live customers over to the Customer Services department of FIS
KEY SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR
- Superior level of skill with managing forecasts, work effort and budgets during the project life-cycle.
- Meticulous in accurately maintaining data; expert level in use of MS Excel
- Experience in financial organisations as a project administrator.
- Knowledge of structured project management methodologies and project management tools used to plan and monitor project progress (MS Project application or equivalent skills preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and teamwork skills and the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with senior managers, managers, staff, HR, customers and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with emphasis on negotiating, influencing, facilitating and presentation skills.
- Excellent planning, problem solving, organisation, analytical and issue resolution skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, both in terms of deliverable deadlines, but also in terms of communication with managers and staff under difficult situations and deadlines with their customers and projects.
- A calm, professional and assertive manner at all times is an essential requirement.
The likely candidate will probably be from the following backgrounds
- Relevant business experience in the project administration for software implementations
- Working for a comparable company implementing the respective solutions
- Working or consulting for likely clients for AAF in the leasing and lending sector
- The role will require a professional level of interaction with client staff and with staff from different parts of the FIS organization on a global level, so you will need to have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Great communication skills, both verbal and written
- Independent worker who is capable of operating with little supervision and who can use initiative in a constructive and positive way
- Must be able work under pressure to deliver resolution on a priority issues.
- The autonomy attached to this role requires an individual with initiative, curiosity and the ability to think through a problem to deliver a solution
- Commercial focus in regard to our needs and client needs
- A working project administrator - someone who is meticulous to managing details and working under the guidance of Project Manager and Project Director
- Team spirit - work with other team members in a positive and supportive way
- High energy level and positive attitude
- Outcome focused
- Adaptable and versatile
Interested to find out more? Apply now to become part of the FIS team! We look forwards to recieving your application.