- City of London
- May 12, 2022
We are more than just a professional staffing and talent solutions company. With offices in 9 countries and three specialist sister brands, every one of our 800+ employees
shares a belief in the power of helping others realise their goals. Every day we go beyond
to improve the lives of our clients, our candidates and our colleagues, because their success, means our success.
Are you an experienced Recruiter? Or maybe your looking for a change of career and your strength is your people skills?
We are a solution's focused, consultative business, you must be intelligent, with the ability to articulate your ideas and resolve problems for clients whilst providing the best possible service to our candidates. Role
, this is a warm, 360 desk covering Banking and Financial Services, Projects and Change. This is one of our highest performing teams within the UK business and you will be working alongside an Director with over 15 years' experience at Morgan McKinley. Providing you with the guidance and support you need to condinue to develop your career.
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter that wants to continue to develop their career in a high performance team environment. We are also interested in speaking to career changers working within the projects and change sector, maybe you are a project manager, business analyst or even a PMO that's looking for a new challenge in a sector you can easily transfer your knowledge and skills to.
Does this sound like you and a business you want to be part of? What we can give you
Culture and Environment
- A trajectory for a real career not just a job, with our structured development programmes
- Our people in the 'CV centre' run bullion searches on your behalf to save you the time and hassle of finding candidates and having to add them to the system (yes we help with your CRM admin!)
- RD&I team are creating exciting new Tech to match candidates on our database with JD's from your clients
- Access to Linked In Recruiter and state of the art technology
- Back office support from pay-roll to contractor management
- World leading, recruitment training, developed in-house and run by recruiters with 5-20 years' experience
- A platform to use our brand and reputation to help you develop your own desk and market
- A commission structure paid monthly that really honours your hard work
- Opportunity to move internally, globally (offices in North America, Europe and APAC)
- This is not a cold calling sales business, we are consultants solving solutions for clients based on well established relationships
- You will be encouraged to go and meet potential clients and candidates in person rather than build relationships over the phone
- Take a look at 'MorganMcKinleyCareers' our Instagram page, for a behind the scenes look at life at Morgan McKinley
- We are a global business and can offer sponsorship and global mobility across the UK, Ireland, Europe, Asia, North America and Australia
- We are a business built on trust, therefore we offer flexible and remote working across our business
- Working hours can be flexed 8-5 or 9-6 and an early finish on a Friday
- Our teams have state of the art offices across the world in central locations
- Company incentives, all expenses paid summer and Christmas parties, as well as high performance trips abroad (Ibiza, Paris, Monte Carlo)