Senior SQL Developer
- GBP625 - GBP675 per day +
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services
- 12 Feb 19
An American based Asset Manager/Hedge Fund are looking for a SQL Developer is needed join the team in Central London. You will have the chance to earn a good rate within a long term contract - taking responsibility for the development of a data warehouse using SQL.
Acting as a purely hands on SQL developer, you will work have extensive experience with SSIS, SSRS and SSAS. Expert level T-SQL and a strong understanding of the optimising the SQL Engine is essential.
- Experience as a SQL Developer (expert level SSRS and SSIS)
- Development of large scale Analysis Services (DAX/MDX)
- 5+ years' experience in the banking/finance industry
Desired, although not essential:
- BIML (Business Intelligence Mark-up Language) and JIRA
To apply to this SQL Developer role, please submit your CV below.
Please note that, due to the high level of applications we receive, we are not able to provide individual responses. If you have not heard from us within 2 working days for this SQL Developer opening, please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion.
To find out more about Huxley, please visit www.huxley.com
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales