Senior Software Engineer
- My client is a biotech start-up making a real difference in the world, by automating lab experiments and speeding up the production of life-saving drugs.
- Your role will be to design, build, test and maintain their highly scalable microservices, using their technology stack of: Go, Kubernetes Federation, Google Cloud, Docker, and Ansible.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Fantastic benefits package, including 10% of salary pension contribution and private health insurance
- Moved to new offices in September 2018 - purpose-built office/lab space
- Regular games nights and company lunches
- 3+ years experience
- BA/BS degree in computer science and equivalent work experience
- Well-versed in any OO programming language (C, C++, Java, Python, etc.)
- Working knowledge of HA and distributed systems
They are on the lookout for talented, enthusiastic people to join their team, if you feel you are a good match or interested in a general chat about the tech market, please don't hesitate to get in touch.