- GBP90000 - GBP120000 per annum + Package
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall
Technical Data Architect
Technical Data Architect Eclipse, Meta Data, Data model, Java, Python, Scala, Data Management
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Data Architect to work for a Banking client based in London.
This is a Permanent position.
Snapshot of the Role:
- Ensure that business requirements are translated into fit-for-purpose data requirements
- Ensure that accurate traceability and lineage is both defined and documented
- Work with the business, Application and Technology Architects to review business drivers, needs and strategies Assess the implications and impact of the data information architecture
- Experience of several major technology implementation projects
- Data Modelling and Meta-modelling (preferably with UML) and the principles and working practices of Model Driven Development (MDA).
- Experience with the development of meta-languages and knowledge of existing metadata management standards such as OMG MOF, ISO 11170 and Eclipse ECORE.
- Previous experience using Eclipse is highly desirable
- Practical experience of programming languages such as Java, Python, and Scala.
- Working knowledge of data formats, for example, XML Schema, JSON, CSV, Avro, COBOL Copybooks
- Experience of identifying and architecting alternative data integration patterns
- Experience of the Software Engineering Methodologies
- Knowledge of core Information Architecture capabilities, including Master and Reference Data Management, Data Quality (DQ), Metadata Management, Data Classification, Taxonomy, Data Integration, Data Migration, and Data Modelling
- Stakeholder management experience required
If you are interested in finding out more information, please get back to me on firstname.lastname@example.org
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.