You'll be working in the Technology Risk Management (TRM) organization in London as part of our Controls Office and Compliance team. Our remit is to ensure that Technology operate as documented in the Operational Risk Framework (ORF) across regionally and functionally-aligned teams. We're responsible for technology risk management, overseeing risk remediation, and ensuring technology controls are designed and operating effectively. You'll be working closely with your counterparts – business risk managers, Technology Services, as well as the 2nd and 3rd lines of defense.
– ideally 10 years of experience in technology and IT risk management, risk controls, or audit in the financial services industry
– a university degree, ideally in computer science or information technology or engineering related discipline is a plus
– a risk or control-related certification, such as CRSIC or CISSP, is preferred
– extensive knowledge and practical experience in the use of risk and control related frameworks and standards (e.g., Cobit, COSO and ISO standards regarding information security, BCM and risk management)
– proven analytical skills with a sound technology background
– strong problem-solving and communication skills, including experience presenting to senior management
– an understanding of operational risk management and implementation in practice
– sound experience in data analysis, validation and presentation of results (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Tableau) strong problem-solving and communication skills, including experience presenting to senior management
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.