Treasury Services – EMEA Strategic Execution & Business Transformation / Project Manager – Associate – London
EMEA Treasury Services (TS) Strategic Execution & Business Transformation is a regional business solutions team working collaboratively across the geographies, products and functions that contribute towards the end-to-end TS global operating model, providing advisory and execution support to the TS business for its business growth, client process optimisation and regulatory compliance needs. The team has a commercial focus and works with some of TS' largest clients, managing a broad and diverse portfolio of initiatives driven both by key client requirements and by the priorities of the regional leadership team.
For further insight to JPM TS download the J.P Morgan Treasury Services App
available at the App Store on your smart phone.
The EMEA team has a vacancy for a Project Manager to work on a range of initiatives relating to:
- Regulatory compliance needs
- Regional product growth strategies
- Product expansions
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated creative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and delivery focus with the ability to multi-task, influence and manage to deadlines
- Experience managing projects, testing technology solutions and driving them to closure
- Ability to partner collaboratively with the business and its functional support areas across multiple locations
- Demonstrated communication skills with the ability to effectively manage difficult conversations and to deliver a consenting view without damaging relationships
- Ability to provide written and verbal updates appropriate for senior management
- A strong risk and control awareness with the ability to anticipate control gaps and determine appropriate remediation plans
About J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank:
- Bachelor's Degree/Masters Degree with relevant product experience in financial services preferred.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com .
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a member of the UK Government's Disability Confident Scheme.