UI/UX Product Designer
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 May 19
UI/UX Product Designer
Joining Capco means joining an organisation that is committed to an inclusive working environment where you're encouraged to #BeYourselfAtWork. We celebrate individuality and recognize that diversity and inclusion, in all forms, is critical to success. It's important to us that we recruit and develop as diverse a range of talent as we can. We believe that everyone brings something different to the table - so we'd love to know what makes you different.
UI/UX Product Designer - Digital
Capco is a global technology and business consultancy, focused on the financial services sector. We are passionate about helping our clients succeed in an ever-changing industry.
- Experts in banking and payments, capital markets and wealth and asset management
- Deep knowledge in financial services offering, including e.g. Finance, Risk and Compliance, Financial Crime, Core Banking etc.
- Committed to growing our business and hiring the best talent to help us get there
- Focus on maintaining our nimble, agile and entrepreneurial culture
As a member of this design team you will bring creative excellence to build products and services that are engaging and beautifully designed. We are looking for a highly hardworking, creative individual who is able to work well under pressure in varying client environments and can deliver stunning products and experiences that delight the user.
You are passionate about all things design and are dedicated and able to drive the full user experience lifecycle from research through to design and testing. You'll be required to work on everything from sketching ideas to running workshops with multiple stakeholders, so we're looking for someone happy to get their hands dirty.
If you have strong problem solving, critical thinking and inter-personal skills as well as impeccable attention to detail along with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment then we are looking for you.
- Conceptualize and design user journeys and end-to-end experiences.
- Undertake strategic thinking for long-term impact while understanding and taking into account business and technical constraints.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Create prototypes that can be rapidly shared with clients and/or customers for user testing
- Communicate conceptual ideas, design rationale and the specifics of user-centered design process to project teams, clients and senior stakeholders
- Work with project managers and other relevant business owners throughout the product lifecycle
- Work closely with the dev team as your project is being developed, delivering any necessary annotations/design specifications
- Understand agile methodology and apply this mindset to all aspects of your work.
- Facilitate client workshops in order to gather requirements and evolve your designs.
- Continuously enhance knowledge and keep up with emerging trends in design
- Support the design team when necessary
Skills and Expertise
- Deep passion for design with solid experience in UI/UX and Product design
- Excellent understanding of user centered design principles and practices, web standards and layouts, typography and color, and web usability standards
- Proficiency using different design tools such as, but not limited to, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Principle, Invision or similar prototyping tools
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to inspire trust and confidence up to internal and external senior stakeholders
- Collaborative team player that is happy to share ideas, give and solicit constructive feedback from other designers, support with additional work when required
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver high quality work under tight timelines
- Knowledge of HTML5, CSS3, JS is a big plus
- Portfolio showcasing strong design work
WHY JOIN CAPCO?
You will work on engaging projects with some of the largest banks in the world, on projects that will transform the financial services industry.
- A work culture focused on innovation and creating lasting value for our clients
- Ongoing learning opportunities to help you acquire new skills or deepen
- A flat, non-hierarchical structure that will enable you to work with senior partners
and directly with clients
- A diverse, inclusive, meritocratic culture