- City of London
- Jun 23, 2022
- £85k - £90k
A Big 4 Accounting Practice are seeking to recruit a US/UK Tax Senior Manager on a permanent basis located in their Central London offices and offering an excellent platform for continued development
Are you interested in working for a Big 4 Accounting firm in their US/UK tax team?
Morgan McKinley is supporting an award winning and well established US/UK Tax team in their recruitment for a Manager and a Senior Manager on a permanent basis offering excellent agile working, as well as a perfect platform for continued professional development.
Your responsibilities as a US/UK Tax Senior Manager will include:
- Responsible for the processing and review of complex UK and US tax returns
- Tasked with preparing budgets, maintaining efficiency and billing on a timely basis
- Keep updated with changes in UK & US tax law and legislation
- Working closely with senior stakeholders in your team on key consultancy projects
- Support in marketing and business development initiatives
- Assist in the development of more junior members of the team
Our client is seeking an individual who is CTA, ATT, or ACA qualified with demonstrable experience as a Manager or Senior Manager in US/UK Tax in an Accounting Practice. You'll be required to be a qualified Enrolled Agent.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative. BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.