We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to manage Microsoft related system infrastructure projects in London branch of a major Japanese bank.
Target project will be Windows7 EOS project or Exchange 2010 EOS project for the bank.
- Need to mobilize members, coordinate planning work, create comprehensive project plan and submit an official budget request.
- Create detail project plan (timeline, resource, governance model etc.) in each phase, based on the standardized project life cycle (Water Fall methodology base)
- Keep track of the progress, budget and quality.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Manage risks and issues. Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the business departments and all stakeholders.
- IT Vendor management.
- Hands-on experience and Knowledge in system infrastructure implementation and deployment projects.
- Hands-on experience and Knowledge in Microsoft related implementation and deployment projects.
- Experience in multi-cultural environment and flexibility are key factors.
- Client-facing and internal communication skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
- PMP certification is a plus.