My client is a rapidly growing Foreign Exchange business within the Financial Markets offering electronic trading and execution services to the Foreign Exchange market. Their proposition is to offer Institutional customers improved liquidity, best pricing and best execution. As a subsidiary of one of the largest multi asset venues in Europe, they are now looking to continue their expansion across the continent.
My client is currently seeking an individual who will join the sales team. This candidate will be responsible for expanding their footprint and increasing market share within the Buy side arena. The role sits within their new business sales team and will focus on targeting Asset Manager, Hedge funds and Banks. You will be part of a rapidly-growing team in the region with aggressive targets to increase volumes and generate new revenues for the business.
Some of your responsibilities and previous skills will include the following;
- Manage the entire sales process from prospecting, identifying opportunities, selling customer solutions, negotiating commercials and taking customers through to implementation and trading.
- Build a pipeline and execute against a specific territory plan. Identify key players in the market and implement a sales strategy to achieve against target.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure that any customer queries are communicated effectively through the correct channels in the business.
- Researching and identifying potential clients as well as negotiating profitable contract with clients to meet revenue targets.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in eFX Sales.
- In depth experience of the Foreign Exchange market.
- Ability to network and sell to CTO’s or equivalent.
- Native German or French speaker.
If you feel you meet the requirements, please send through your CV. Alternatively you can reach me on 02075539371 or email@example.com