- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
Office Manager - Salford Quays - Part time (20hours) 12 month FTC
Location: Manchester, England, United KingdomAs part of Zephus ltd, a Bureau van Dijk subsidiary, the Administrative Assistant will oversee, manage and co-ordinate a number of tasks within the administration function and office.
As the Administrative Assistant you will:
- General Secretarial Support
Provide general secretarial support to include copying, , filing, spreadsheet work..
- Phone Coverage
Answer all phones promptly and in a pleasant and professional manner. Take detailed messages and deliver them without delay to the intended party or assist callers by redirecting them to another available party who can help them.
- Meeting Coordination
- Assist in process meeting requests for team including setting up appointments, reserving meeting rooms, requesting security passes for guests, arranging for teleconference numbers, refreshments, handouts, etc.
Prompt and accurate preparation of various correspondence.
As needed, act as liaison to Building Services with regard to equipment and building issues
- Health and Safety
Take responsibility for the health & safety, fire and first aid policies and procedures
Receive and process employee expense claim forms for payment
Receive and process all Zephus vendor invoices and prepare for payment
Be the main point of contact for managing the repairs, maintenance and replacement of all facilities within the office suite. Order consumables including stationary, office equipment & kitchen supplies and ensure cleaning standards are maintained.
May be called upon to take on additional responsibilities and/or perform other tasks as assigned.
This role will be part time (20hours/week) offered on a 12 month fixed term contract. Hours worked per day can be flexible. Salary of up to £14,400/year.
- Related experience working in a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Good organization skills
- Excellent phone manner
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Strong orientation toward teamwork
- Requires moderate supervision
- Full office management experience for an office of 20+ would be advantageous
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.