A leading Financial Services client are looking for a well rounded Project Manager who has experience within the regulatory domain to help coordinate, drive and manage a regional portfolio of change
This is part of the EMEA change team that looks after the biggest regulatory programmes of work affecting the business.
The team provides governance as well as portfolio management expertise making sure the E2E delivery of all programmes within the EMEA region.
- Leads and provides direction and guidance to all aspects of project management including planning, risks and issues, scope management, internal stakeholder management directing and controlling all work performed.
- Develops project/programme plans including goals, risks and resource allocation. Monitors results for any changes.
- 10-12 years of experience within Financial Services within Project and Programme Management
- Strong communications skills
- Experience working in a confidential environment that has challenges
- Competency in Powerpoint, Excel, Visio and MS projects preferred.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.