eCommerce Client Analyst
- Manchester, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 19 Mar 19
See job description for details
Join NatWest Markets as a Technical Specialist in Manchester
- If you're a technical expert seeking a role where no two days are the same, join us in this exciting position within eCommerce Production Management
- In this fast-paced role, you'll support our external customers and internal Sales and Trading colleagues
- You'll work collaboratively with other teams globally, gaining access to different areas of our bank as you progress
- This role is available at analyst level
What you'll do
You'll be providing best-in-class on-boarding and support to clients using eCommerce applications, and will work proactively with regional Sales and Trading teams to grow electronic volumes and develop client relationships.
You key responsibilities include:
- On-boarding external clients onto Electronic Trading platforms
- Supporting sales and trading for internal eCommerce applications
- Providing first line diagnosis for all online trading and research related fault and support calls
- Reacting to and assisting with our clients' eCommerce issues concerning our eDistribution
- Making sure that client set-up is completed accurately and in a timely manner
- Maintaining client accounts and certificates
- Working closely with the Sales, Trading and Technology teams to ensure that future products are developed to meet client demands
- Managing the global email inbox, answering queries, following issues through to resolution and ensuring that clients are kept updated
The skills you'll need
To join us in this role, you'll need knowledge of the financial markets, which you'll have likely gained through your experience in a support role in an investment banking environment.
We'll also be looking for you to demonstrate:
- Proficiency in Microsoft XP and Windows 7 in order to provide first line support
- A customer-focused approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including a professional telephone manner
- Experience of undertaking root cause analysis and process improvements
- The ability to adapt to ever increasing and demanding situations
How we'll reward you
In return, we offer a competitive salary and you'll also join our retirement savings plan. You can also choose from a selection of protection, healthcare or lifestyle extras from RBSelect, our fully flexible reward programme.
Visit our reward and benefits page for more information on the benefit packages we offer.
At RBS, we want everyone to feel welcome, regardless of your background or needs. If you need adjustments making to your working environment, we'll do everything we can to support you. As part of this commitment, we offer flexible working options for some of our roles - find out more .
As a Financial Services organisation we comply with and support the requirements set by our Regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), which are designed to protect our customers. This role falls under Conduct Rules of the Individual Accountability Regime (IAR) and is subject to pre-employment screening. This means if your application is successful, you'll need to satisfy some important background checks before you can start working with us. These will include a full credit check, a criminal record check, residency and right to work checks.