IT Infrastructure Engineer (3rD Line)
Are you an experienced 3rd Line Engineer with a strong background in Infrastructure and Network technologies? Would you like to work for a market leading organisation within the logistics sector? If yes, Harvey Nash has an exciting opportunity for you as an IT Infrastructure Engineer, based in Market Harborough.
Harvey Nash is sourcing an experienced 3rd Line Engineer for an brand new opportunity based in Market Harborough. We have partnered with a forward thinking, private sector organisation who is expanding their workforce, and now looking for likeminded, passionate individuals to join them on their journey.
The primary purpose of this role will be to will be to configure, administer and develop IT Networks and Infrastructure. Act as an SME for all technical-related queries for IT Networks & Infrastructure, and take ownership of any issues, ensuring a professional service is provided at all times.
The right candidate must need:
- A strong technical background and knowledge in:
- Stakeholder engagement skills, as this role may require you (on occasions) to liaise with a number of internal and external stakeholders
- A contentious and collaborative approach
- Strong communication skills and able maintain great enthusiasm throughout.
- To keep up to date with the latest technologies and understand how these could benefit a business
There is no on-call rota or travel between sites involved in this role, however you will be required to be in the office throughout.
For more information or a confidential conversation please apply by submitting a copy of your CV or by contacting Brook Line on brook.line @ harveynash . com